Hi! I am Amirpasha
Geoscience ML / AI HPC Open data & FAIRness Workflow design
I am working as Data Manager in Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC) at Jülich research centre (FZJ) and PhD candidate in University of RWTH Aachen in the field of hydrogeophysics.
Data manager in Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC),
Research Center Jülich, Germany
- Data Science
- Exascale machines / HPC
- Open science
- Data Management
- Environmental sciences
Jun 2019 - Present , Germany
- Data pipeline and workflow management in HPC
- Machine learning application in Geosciences
- FAIR and reproducible digital object in Earth System Sciences
Feb 2015 - Jun 2019 , Germany
- Numerical and statistical analysis of complex environmental data (Synthetic and Experimental data)
- Development and optimization of high-performance numerical modeling algorithms
- Developing analytical solutions for shortcomings in practical environmental problems
Jun 2014 - Jan 2015 , Germany
- Effect of borehole design on electrical impedance tomography measurements
Talks & Posters
FAIRness in Air Quality and Weather forecast
Deep Rain is a project that aims to advance the possibility of using deep learning to improve small-scale rain forecast. I am responsible for staging more than 450 TB data weather data for further processing with the HPC system.
MAELSTROM is a large-scale R&D project, aiming to fundamentally improve weather and climate prediction. It will join the powers of HPC and ML to cope with the extreme complexity inherent in weather and climate forecasts.